General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- “The Airways Guide” needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given “The Airways Guide” permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in “The Airways Guide” legitimate interests
- “The Airways Guide” needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
“The Airways Guide” uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. If you would like to disable cookie tracking, please modify your browser settings.
Information We Collect
An IP address is a distinct string of digits separated by periods that identifies each internet user. An IP address is a generic/anonymous method of tracking for improved security and marketing. The entities listed below that gather and use information are linked.
Google Analytics – Knowing what content you like will help us develop more of it. (Please keep in mind that Google does not have access to this information.)